Troll Article on famous usenet trolls
privacy.at Anonymous Remailer
2004-10-16 10:25:14 UTC
for my latest Endeavour I have decided to write an article for my local >computer
magazine about the psychology of trolls. Any info on famous trolls >would be
appreciated.
Harry
I don’t know much about their psychological traits but I do know of a famous
troll named "DIANE ARONS" which has (and still is) trolling usenet since the
mid 90's with daily frequency.

A real life background on "Diane" is rather elusive but it is generally known
that Diane Arons is a medically termed "failed transsexual" who not only has
since regretted going under the knife, but also suffered the misfortune of
having a bad surgery which resulted in complications, further surgery, inability
to orgasm as well as visible deformities and potential for cancer later on
in life.

Diane however psychologically is a very strange fellow. Diane Arons has claimed
successful and full careers in the fields of:

Aviation - air force pilot and commercial airbus pilot
Military - Special Forces and well as US marines service
Medical - distinguished career as a surgeon and doctor
Police - S.W.A.T and LAPD fast response unit
Author - famous author and novelist

It would seem if these were true that Diane would be a very busy person indeed.
Currently Diane Arons tells people that she'll be getting "work soon, next
week and will no longer need to 'play' with her victims.

Diane Arons' list of victims is numerous and varied but generally Diane will
focus on fellow transsexual or transgendered citizens, often posting their
private addresses and phone numbers throughout message boards, hacker and hate
groups. Diane Arons has also trumped up false charges upon people and contacted
law enforcement on her victims (which are never charged). Unfortunately at
one of these events the police were stupid enough to give her the victim’s
real name and address, and so began another vicious round of abuse.

Diane has also contacted and conspired to frame another person on "marijuana
cultivation" charges and linked up with other trolls to report this to the
Canadian police and its only a matter of time before more comes of it - unfortunately
the police will probably be as stupid as they were in the first instance and
tell Diane everything she wants to know.

Diane although a North American is also heavily involved in Australian groups
and has a victim who runs an ISP. This ISP has been under a slanderous attack
for years now, and a simple Google web search reveals numerous "scammer" postings.
The business and has now failed, the owner relating it directly to much of
the slander that was posted in numerous Australian ISP review websites.

Unfortunately Diane Arons cannot be traced; several investigations by private
investigators into the whereabouts of the person behind the keyboard have turned
up nothing. Several individuals claiming to "know" Diane have turned out to
be lairs. Diane Arons does have a remarkable ability to manipulate people as
evidenced by the large amount of followers and disciples. I think if her followers
ever were located and questioned I think they'd rather go to jail with rapists
and murderers than ever rat out Diane Arons for their own eventual good.

Currently Diane Arons is active in alt.support.srs, alt.support.transgendered,
rec.arts.tv, alt.flame.niggers and alt.fucking.faggots although Diane has stopped
using her handle and resorted to using remailers, as I have - its just not
safe speaking out about Diane anymore. The only time you’ll ever know its diane
is when its talking about “gary”, one of her latest victims.

Hope this helps
L D Blake
2004-10-16 10:56:19 UTC
On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 12:25:14 +0200 (CEST), "privacy.at Anonymous Remailer"
Post by privacy.at Anonymous Remailer
for my latest Endeavour I have decided to write an article for my local >computer
magazine about the psychology of trolls. Any info on famous trolls >would be
appreciated.
Harry
I don’t know much about their psychological traits but I do know of a famous
troll named "DIANE ARONS" which has (and still is) trolling usenet since the
mid 90's with daily frequency.
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=alt.support.crossdressing&as_uauthors=diane%20&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=alt.support.srs&as_uauthors=diane%20&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=soc.support.transgendered&as_uauthors=diane%20&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=alt.fashion.crossdressing&as_uauthors=diane%20&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=alt.support.intergendered&as_uauthors=diane%20&hl=en

This is about 16,000 of her messages... but it only covers one alias and 5
newsgroups... she's been VERY busy.

-----
Laura
Paulinev01
2004-10-16 17:36:24 UTC
I don’t know much about their psychological traits but I do know of a
famous
troll named "DIANE ARONS" which has (and still is) trolling usenet since the
mid 90's with daily frequency.
I doubt if the REAL Diane has posted in the lat 18 months. Some here are so
paranoid they see her behind every new post or every nasty responce.

I think she may have fooled us all and got a life.

WHEN ITS TIME ITS TIME
The hardest step of any journey is the first,
The most satisfying is the last.........
www.TAVAUSA.org
www.TSTGSociety.org
REV Pauline Overby
www.churchofopenassumptions.org
PAULINE/Paula
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
2004-10-17 05:39:10 UTC
Listen Jerk.. I send anonymous emails to ***@yahoo.com and get blasted
in the groups with comebacks related to those email. Its none of you business
anyhow, put these messages in your killfiles and shut up !
PAULINE/Paula
Poor Gary Scafe
2004-10-17 17:29:05 UTC
For the archives - another Gary Scafe confession <g>

Confesses he likes to send anonymous hate mail. So if you receive some
nasty anonymous emails, now you know where they're coming from. See
below for info on this criminal.

From: Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer <***@cypherpunks.to>
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <***@cypherpunks.to>.
Subject: Re: Troll Article on famous usenet trolls
Newsgroups: alt.support.srs
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 07:39:10 +0200 (CEST)

Post by Paulinev01
paranoid they see her behind every new post or every nasty responce.
I think she may have fooled us all and got a life.
WHEN ITS TIME ITS TIME
The hardest step of any journey is the first,
The most satisfying is the last.........
www.TAVAUSA.org
www.TSTGSociety.org
REV Pauline Overby
www.churchofopenassumptions.org
PAULINE/Paula
=======================================

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=gary+scafe&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

Domain Name: transgender.org.au
Last Modified: 04-Jun-2003
Registrar Name: TPP Internet
Registrant: Goldcoast Transgender Support Organisation
Registrant Contact Name: Samantha Scafe
Registrant Email: ***@femtech.com.au
Tech Name: Samantha Scafe
Tech Email: ***@femtech.com.au
Name Server: ns1.femtech.com.au
Name Server IP: 203.24.120.3
Name Server: ns2.femtech.com.au
Name Server IP: 203.24.120.5

Domain Name: femtech.com.au
Last Modified: 10-May-2004
Registrar Name: TPP Internet
Registrant: Female Technologies
Registrant Contact Name: Samantha Scafe
Registrant Email: ***@femtech.com.au
Tech Name: Samantha Scafe
Tech Email: ***@aussiewide.com
Name Server: ns2.cairns.com
Name Server: ns1.aussiewide.com
Name Server: ns2.aussiewide.com
Name Server: ns3.cairns.com

inetnum: 203.24.120.0 - 203.24.120.255
netname: BAYSIDE-AU
country: AU
descr: FEMALE TECHNOLOGIES
descr: 6 THE AVENUE
descr: NERANG 4211
status: UNSPECIFIED
changed: ***@aussiewide.com 20030305
person: Samantha Scafe
e-mail: ***@femtech.com.au
address: Po Box 728
address: Nerang
address: Qld 4211
phone: +61-7-55542900
fax-no: +61-7-55542975
country: AU
changed: ***@femtech.com.au 20030315

Registrant:
AUSSIEWIDE (BAHMHJBEED)
PO Box 338
Cairns PO
Cairns, QLD 4870
AU
Domain Name: AUSSIEWIDE.COM
Administrative Contact:
AUSSIEWIDE (36527762O) ***@pobox.com
PO Box 338
Cairns PO
Cairns, QLD 4870
AU
+61.41860015
Technical Contact:
AUSSIEWIDE (36527764O) ***@pobox.com
PO Box 338
Cairns PO
Cairns, QLD 4870
AU
+61.41860015
Record expires on 15-Mar-2005.
Record created on 07-Dec-2003.
Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.AUSSIEWIDE.COM 203.55.214.5
NS1.CAIRNS.COM 203.55.215.34
NS2.CAIRNS.COM 202.4.31.130

From: ***@stevie.powerup.com.au (Gary Scafe)
Subject: I need a GRAND
Date: 1995/12/13
organization: DIGIfone Direct Pty Ltd
newsgroups: aus.ads.commercial

G'day Reader,

As it says I need a GRAND Urgently!! If you can help please ring
0411-850-654.

I have no real estate for security, but heaps of phone accessories and
spli cycle shares as well as a compaq computer, Welcome Lounge,
RED PAY PHONE, HF Radio, Pager, Laser Printer, Mobile Phones etc,

Annette

From: "Rod Speed" <***@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: COD help
Date: 1999/01/13
Newsgroups: aus.ads.forsale.computers.used
Post by Paulinev01
if i sold something by COD and the guy don't go
to pick up the stuff , how can i get back my goods ?
Ring Aust Post on 131 318, have handy the bit of paper that the
post office gave you when you sent the COD out. Tell them the
problem, they will ring the destination post office and get it sent
back.

Surprisingly efficient service.

How do I know ? One complete arsehole going by the name of Gary
Scafe, usually using the email address of ***@digexpress.com with
a very wide variety of company names, most of which have show up
with ASIC as defunct, has just dudded me on a COD, told me a
complete pack of lies about why it hadnt been picked up, ignored my
emails, played endless silly buggers when I tried to ring him up yet
again.

He's already regretting stuffing me around.

From: Beckky (***@bayside.net.au)
Subject: Re PTSD
Newsgroups: alt.support.trauma-ptsd
View complete thread (2 articles)
Date: 2001-03-03 09:18:08 PST

Hi my name is Rebecca.
I am Transgendered, and have been diagnosed with acute onset ptsd,
after being raped when I was 9 in a catholic boarding school, by a
christian brother and a number of older students. I was given a drug
called ketamine for a dislocated shoulder, and since then (4 weeks) I
suffer flash backs and haulucinations.

I was prescribed zoloft 200mg and now been changed to cipramil????
Anyone with any good sites for research and help!
--
Regards
Rebecca

From: Nick (***@wildcomm.net)
Subject: Re: help needed telstra has destroyed our business
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: 2001-02-16 02:21:41 PST

Well well well It is a shame but seeing as the owner of
bayside.net.au is a crook and has used so many different names in
qld, now I hear he is a woman. Your owner has ripped off sooooo many
ppl and has ripped off telstra in the past and it was ME who told
them who he is.

I can only laugh and say well done telstra you got even.
NO SYMPATHY for beachy at all scum of the earth
Hope this helps you a fucking lot now

Regards
Beachy's mate

From: "Cellular One Australia" <***@interconnect.com.au>
Subject: Sex with the house maid on the kitchen table
Date: 1996/10/30
organization: Customer of Connect.com.au P/L, Brisbane, Australia
newsgroups: aus.ads.jobs

I hopefully have got your attention,

I NEED A JOB URGENTLY IN BRISBANE AREA'S

My name is Gary Scafe an i am 33 Years of age. I am currently married
and have 3 children. At present I am unemployed and I am currently
job seeking via the CES and papers and now the Internet.

I have completed Garde 12 in 1980 and since then have done the
following Tertiary courses...
[1] Certificate in Electronics and Communications.
[2] Assoc Diploma in Information Processing.

I have a full open licence, MC (Multi Combination)

I am a qualified Radio Tech, and have been running a small Internet
site called bayside.net.au for friends etc. I have been using the
Internet for a period of 18 months and I am very win95 aware.

If you think that my services would value your business...

Please give me a ring on 0412-265010..

Yes this is desperate, I just want to break the unemployment cycle!!!

We reside in Brisbane, but can travel Nth/Gold Coast as well as
Brisbane.

Thanks

Gary
--
/\/\/\_Cellular One Australia Pty Ltd ACN 072-078-114
PO Box 981 Cleveland 4163

From: "Darryl Astin" <***@aus-net.com>
Subject: Solicitor Required - Advice - Family Law
Date: 1999/04/06
Newsgroups: aus.legal

Hi I have sepperated from my wife. She has drugged me to take to the
kids from me. Where how what i am lost.

I am located in Soutport area.

My number is 0407704002

I am a small ISP and I am intittled to legal aide.

if you thimk you can help ring me!!!

--
Regards
Gary Scafe

Search Result 47
From: Gary Scafe (***@stevie.powerup.com.au)
Subject: Compaq 425 URGENT SALE
This is the only article in this thread
Newsgroups: aus.ads.forsale.computers
Date: 1995/12/13

Hi My name is Annette

I have a compaq computer for sale. I know it may not be worth as much
as when I bought it, but it should be worth a GRAND! I need this money
urgent. So if you need a PC please buy my 486 for a GRAND

If you want more details please ring me on 0411-850-654 or 0411850655

Love
Annette

From: ***@dragnet.com.au
Subject: Re: UPS FOR SALE
Date: 1999/02/24
Newsgroups: aus.ads.commercial
Post by Paulinev01
URGENT SALE OF SURPLUS EQUIPMENT
We have a UPS for sale 6KVA
$2K5 ONO + You pay Frieght Costs
South Side Brisbane
Requires 15A Single Phase Socket
--
Regards,
Administration

I personally wouldnt trust him further than I could kick him.
L D Blake
2004-10-17 18:27:18 UTC
On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 07:39:10 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga
Post by Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
in the groups with comebacks related to those email.
A guy goes into the doctors office, says "Doc, it hurts like hell every time I
do this"... he then puts his thumb on the edge of the desk, pulls out a hammer
and whacks his thumb... The doctor looks at him and says "So, stop doing
that"...

Really... get a clue.

-----
Laura
Paulinev01
2004-10-17 18:46:39 UTC
Post by L D Blake
A guy goes into the doctors office, says "Doc, it hurts like hell every time I
do this"... he then puts his thumb on the edge of the desk, pulls out a hammer
and whacks his thumb... The doctor looks at him and says "So, stop doing
that"...
Really... get a clue.
-----
Laura
I think Chippy want to have the thumb amputated.

A.Melon

PAULINE/Paula
lcs Mixmaster Remailer