A transgender website still mentions Usenet...
Scientific (she/her) ⚧
2022-02-17 20:05:00 UTC
https://www.transgendermap.com/community/toxic/
USENET
USENET quickly became the service of choice for the worst online trolls of the 20th century. The trans-focused “support” newsgroup alt.support.srs in particular grew so toxic that everyone but the trolls left.
Usenet is not all that bad compared to webshites on the list.

https://www.transgendermap.com/resources/websites/historic/
USENET
soc.support.transgendered
alt.support.srs
Dear Jokestress, look, I'm still here on Usenet...
%
2022-02-17 20:20:38 UTC
Post by Scientific (she/her) ⚧
https://www.transgendermap.com/community/toxic/
USENET
USENET quickly became the service of choice for the worst online
trolls of the 20th century. The trans-focused “support” newsgroup
alt.support.srs in particular grew so toxic that everyone but the
trolls left.
Usenet is not all that bad compared to webshites on the list.
https://www.transgendermap.com/resources/websites/historic/
USENET
    It’s impossible to overstate the historical significance of USENET
for developing the online transgender community. The two main groups
the scum that usenet is , is the reason why it's great
Scientific (she/her) ⚧
Usenet - excelling in thread-based conversations since 1979.
KWills
2022-02-17 22:05:39 UTC
On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 20:05:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
Post by Scientific (she/her) ⚧
https://www.transgendermap.com/community/toxic/
USENET
USENET quickly became the service of choice for the worst online trolls of the 20th century. The trans-focused “support” newsgroup alt.support.srs in particular grew so toxic that everyone but the trolls left.
Usenet is not all that bad compared to webshites on the list.
https://www.transgendermap.com/resources/websites/historic/
USENET
soc.support.transgendered
alt.support.srs
Dear Jokestress, look, I'm still here on Usenet...
That reminds me to add alt.support.srs to the cross post
list...thanks!
--
KWills
counselor.