pee@sent.net is a transphobe.
KWills
2022-02-17 22:06:07 UTC
On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 20:15:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
Transgender people can be just about everything
Except for the fact that none such actually exist.
, beginning from trans women up to unique gender identities so
one but those people themselves can understand it.
Woke delusions. How many of these 'gender identities' have you wackos
come up with? I last heard over a hundred.
There are as many gender identities as there are people in the world -
except people who don't expreience it, and that's vaild too!
But the only thing that matters is what sex someone is, and there are
only two possibilities. The rest is, again, woke horseshit.
What about about intersex people?
There are a small number of deformed freaks of nature, but less than
0.0000000000000000001% of delusional 'transgenders' fall into this
category.
That equals 0 (zero) trans people.
Right! 0 (zero) IS the number of 'trans people'!
--
KWills
counselor.
KWills
2022-02-17 22:06:14 UTC
On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 20:21:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
Post by KWills
KWills
counselor.
why is your sex all you talk about
Because I'm pissed by transphobes on Usenet. I think some TERFs are
also somewhere here.
why do i have to be a party to your penis issues
Honestly, don't look at my sex and gender,
You only get one of those: sex. And it's male.
just call me as "Scientific"
and use my pronouns, which are, of course she and her.
Don't be silly. Only women get she and her. YOU get he and him.
--
KWills
counselor.
KWills
2022-02-17 22:06:19 UTC
United as one, yes. So what's the difference?
Still three distinct entities. That's the difference.
Still united as one. There is no difference.
If there was no difference there would be just one, not three.
Who are you to decide that?
No need, the definition of the word trinity does it for me.
Your intentional misunderstanding has nothing to do with the word trinity.
There is no intentional misunderstanding and the 'tri' in 'trinity'
means three.
United in one.
THREE united in One.
I'm glad you agree.
I'm glad YOU do.
I'm beginning to think you're some kind of atheist troll. Are you?
So says the atheist troll.
Admisison noted, atheist troll.
That would be you.
Thanks for admitting you're a troll. It was becoming increasingly
obvious.
So says the troll.
Yes, you just did say so.
That is you.