Sue Ann Robins aka Liz White is a rascist wacko and eats babies
mable the storm goat
2007-03-03 04:34:31 UTC
Here's a bit of background history on the usenet kook "Sue Ann Robins"
aka "LizWhite" from http://www.tsroadmap.com/info/susan-ann-robins.html

Sue Ann Robins is a supporter of former Northwestern University
Psychology Department Chair J. Michael Bailey, author of The Man Who
Would Be Queen. Like almost all of Bailey's supporters, Robins is half a
century old, divorced, and a longtime crossdresser who now identifies as
transsexual. Robins has discussed "I remember what it was like back in
the early days when I started Crossdressing. I carried all that baggage
around every Crossdresser and half of the Transsexuals do."

Robins was a member of a defunct "support" group for people who believe
they have a sex-fueled mental illness called "autogynephilia." This
disease was made up by Ray Blanchard in 1989. The support group was
terminated by Yahoo for violations of Terms of Service in 2005 because
list owner Willow Arune began using that group to cyberstalk and harass
people Arune doesn't like. Group members frequently try to claim that
the group was shut down by me, when it is clear that Arune's
incompetence was the reason Yahoo terminated the group for all Arune's
trolling and baiting.

Robins also considers autogynephilia.org founder Lisanne Anderson aka
Lori Anjou a "dear friend." Like almost everyone who considers
themselves afflicted with "autogynephilia," Robins identifies as
disabled:

"I was borne blind and made my through life with 20/200 vision. being
denied services, jobs and treated like a sec nod class citizen... The
one eyed Crossdresser with a chip on his shoulder... in my case it cost
me the best job I ever had."

"The clerk at the DMV here in SanDiego didn't want to help me fill my
name change paperwork. I didn't yell at her, and make threats I politely
reminded her that the American's with Disabilities Act required her to
provide someone to help me to fill out the form."

"I was the receptionist for the Oasis Day Spa. I would still be thee if
it wasn't for an unfortunate accident that left my best friend and the
co-owner of the salon disabled."

Born in 1955, Robins lived in San Diego but planned a move to Texas in
2005. In October 2005, Robins sent out the following note announcing a
rambling rant by J. Michael Bailey, titled "Academic McCarthyism" and
published in Northwestern's conservative student newspaper:

(Note: Because Robins now denies writing the note below, header
information is included to validate message authenticity.)

From sue-***@cox.net Wed Oct 12 19:48:14 2005
To: "SD-TF" <SD-***@yahoogroups.com>,
"TransFamily" <***@yahoogroups.com>,
"Ts-Care" <ts-***@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:15:59 -0700
From: "Susan A. Robins" <sue-***@cox.net>
Subject: FW: [TGN&F] [News] [IL,USA] Academic McCarthyism
<***@aol.com> via email; 13 Oct 2005 02:48:13 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C5CF61.611EE840

Hi everyone,

I got this in my mailbox just a while ago.

As many of you know I have been a supporter of Bailey's views on
transsexualisum. I still support his views. I know people who identify
as autogynephilic and freely talk about their experiences both pre-op
and Post-op. if the phenomena exists why shouldn't it be written about.
Perhaps I am the only one aside form the rest of us who were on
Autogynaphilia Support, a former Yahoo group that Andréa James and Lynn
Conway had shut down because they disagreed with what Bailey wrote
about, and wanted to stomp out any discussion on the subject. So much
for free, speech and free exchange of ideas, I guess. The thought
police are out there and they are our so-called mentors and leaders.

So what I have below is the long awaited reply to all the accusations
made against J Michael Bailey, I would highly recommend anybody who had
or has an opnion on the subject to please read it. I would also
recommend anybody who thinks our so-called leaders have our best
interest in mind. I say this because by their actions they have reduced
themselves to nothing more then a sorry excuse for guests on Jerry
Springer.

Thank You to all of our so-called leaders, you have showed your true
intolerance once again. In addition, for that you deserve the same
level of intolerance. As we all slide back 25 years and loose most all
the progress of the last quarter century we made.
Sincerely
Susan Ann Robins

Below: Susan Ann Robins.

Robins was apparently President of SanDiego TransFamily:

http://www.sandiegotransfamily.com/ (defunct)

Robins was also involved in the San Diego Transgender Communit
Coalition, but resigned from it:

http://www.sandiegotcc.org/

Robins' personal site:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/sue_ann_robins

For more on why the "autogynephilia" movement is comprised almost
entirely of people who identify as disabled and/or diseased, please see
a defining moment in our history.

For an overview of the issues involved, please see the
Bailey-Blanchard-Lawrence Clearinghouse.

Questions? Register free at the GenderLife Information Exchange.

Was this useful? Transsexual Road Map is reader-supported. Please
support this project!

Transsexual Road Map > Films and Books > BBL Clearinghouse > Susan Ann
Robins

©1996-2007 Transsexual Road Map. All rights reserved. Terms of Use

This page last updated October 1, 2006
Jennifer Usher
2007-03-03 05:02:03 UTC
Post by mable the storm goat
Here's a bit of background history on the usenet kook "Sue Ann Robins"
aka "LizWhite" from http://www.tsroadmap.com/info/susan-ann-robins.html
I could be wrong, but I don't think they are the same. Email me privately
and I will explain why.
Jennifer Usher
mable the storm goat
2007-03-03 05:43:06 UTC
On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 21:02:03 -0800
Post by Jennifer Usher
Post by mable the storm goat
Here's a bit of background history on the usenet kook "Sue Ann
Robins" aka "LizWhite" from
http://www.tsroadmap.com/info/susan-ann-robins.html
I could be wrong, but I don't think they are the same. Email me
privately and I will explain why.
Please -- how stupid would I have to be?

It has always been quite apparent that Liz White is Sue Ann's
sockpuppie (well that or they are twins). Just as it has
always been apparent she trashes william merely because she's
dim enough to believe it somehow makes her look good and will somehow
magically eclipse her image as a BB supporter and net kook wannbee
fetishist.

Right, so now she focuses on being a right wing jackass and uses
rascist and homophobic hate speech. Perfectly logical, Captain (not).
She is perfectly freaking crackers, loonie as an outhouse rat.

I do understand that Sue Ann Robins doesn't want her name smeared all
over usenet, but as her "contributions" here reek of rascist jingo
idiocy and basically qualify as psychiatric symptoms for which she
should probably be medicated anywayI feel rather good about exposing
her.

And you are doing her no real favor trying to shield her.
She should get real, get help, or get lost. You are enabling her to
maintain her denial.

Besides, she's so stupid and nasty -- easily the person most like
william on this group.

mtsg
W***@gmail.com
2007-03-03 06:48:16 UTC
Post by mable the storm goat
Besides, she's so stupid and nasty -- easily the person most like
william on this group.
Not like you.
You're so smart.
And nice.

TTFN,
Willow
mable the storm goat
2007-03-03 20:42:15 UTC
On 2 Mar 2007 22:48:16 -0800
Post by W***@gmail.com
Post by mable the storm goat
Besides, she's so stupid and nasty -- easily the person most like
william on this group.
Not like you.
You're so smart.
And nice.
TTFN,
Willow
Pretty smart yes.
But "nice" is relative. It isn't nice to support the delusions of
mentally incompetent people for instance, as it only helps them avoid
facing the truth.

mtsg
J***@gmail.com
2007-03-04 00:21:12 UTC
Post by mable the storm goat
But "nice" is relative. It isn't nice to support the delusions of
mentally incompetent people for instance, as it only helps them avoid
facing the truth.
The irony level here never fails to amaze me here.

TTFN,
Willow
LiZ White
2007-03-04 00:31:57 UTC
Post by J***@gmail.com
Post by mable the storm goat
But "nice" is relative. It isn't nice to support the delusions of
mentally incompetent people for instance, as it only helps them avoid
facing the truth.
The irony level here never fails to amaze me here.
TTFN,
Willow
mable the stoned goat is living a delousion.
I am not sueann she sees this place for what it really is a bunch of sickos
who can't get on with their lives because they have to have the last word.

sue knows better and I like to sturr the pot.

mable
will0
and
you
jennifer
should look hard at why you do what you do.

it looks to me like mental illness.

go get a real life for a change if you can.

LiZ
Jennifer Usher
2007-03-05 03:35:49 UTC
Post by mable the storm goat
Pretty smart yes.
But "nice" is relative. It isn't nice to support the delusions of
mentally incompetent people for instance, as it only helps them avoid
facing the truth.
Yes, that is why I kill filed this one....

And you know, you were one who warned me about this person. You were right.
Jennifer Usher
mable the storm goat
2007-03-06 06:31:56 UTC
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:35:49 -0800
Post by Jennifer Usher
And you know, you were one who warned me about this person. You were right.
Well it wasn't hard to see coming.
She is charming, witty, fun, intelligent, and has an awesome sense of
humor but she also has a long history of betraying those she befriends.
Of course we all have our character flaws but that's a tough one.

She's also the person who got me started with Linux BTW.

mtsg
Jennifer Usher
2007-03-06 14:36:19 UTC
Post by mable the storm goat
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:35:49 -0800
Post by Jennifer Usher
And you know, you were one who warned me about this person. You were right.
Well it wasn't hard to see coming.
She is charming, witty, fun, intelligent, and has an awesome sense of
humor but she also has a long history of betraying those she befriends.
Of course we all have our character flaws but that's a tough one.
What can I say? My faith teaches me to be forgiving, and to give
people a second chance. Sometimes they betray that trust. Yes, it
hurts, but it is hard to get through life without being hurt.
Post by mable the storm goat
She's also the person who got me started with Linux BTW.
I did not realize you knew her beyond her presence here. She helped
me get Windows XP running a lot better, and provided me with some
software I desperately needed at the time.

I honestly hope she reaches a point where her life is not so messed up
that she feels this need to turn on people who don't act exactly as
she demands. I mean. she turned on me because I would not comply with
her requests concerning here.

Jennifer Usher
LiZ White
2007-03-06 14:55:02 UTC
Post by Jennifer Usher
Post by mable the storm goat
Post by mable the storm goat
She's also the person who got me started with Linux BTW.
I did not realize you knew her beyond her presence here. She helped
me get Windows XP running a lot better, and provided me with some
software I desperately needed at the time.
I honestly hope she reaches a point where her life is not so messed up
that she feels this need to turn on people who don't act exactly as
she demands. I mean. she turned on me because I would not comply with
her requests concerning here.
--
Jennifer Usher
that will never happen.

LiZ
mable the storm goat
2007-03-06 18:12:00 UTC
On 6 Mar 2007 06:36:19 -0800
Post by Jennifer Usher
Post by mable the storm goat
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:35:49 -0800
Post by Jennifer Usher
And you know, you were one who warned me about this person. You were right.
Well it wasn't hard to see coming.
She is charming, witty, fun, intelligent, and has an awesome sense
of humor but she also has a long history of betraying those she
befriends. Of course we all have our character flaws but that's a
tough one.
What can I say? My faith teaches me to be forgiving, and to give
people a second chance. Sometimes they betray that trust. Yes, it
hurts, but it is hard to get through life without being hurt.
I consider that a misuse of faith and not a bit practical myself.
Hey, when does william get his forgiveness and second chance then?
:)
Post by Jennifer Usher
Post by mable the storm goat
She's also the person who got me started with Linux BTW.
I did not realize you knew her beyond her presence here.
I do not; the conversations happened here.
I *never* make arrangements to meet people from this group, it is only
by chance (so to speak) I know you.
Post by Jennifer Usher
She helped
me get Windows XP running a lot better, and provided me with some
software I desperately needed at the time.
I honestly hope she reaches a point where her life is not so messed up
that she feels this need to turn on people who don't act exactly as
she demands. I mean. she turned on me because I would not comply with
her requests concerning here.
--
Jennifer Usher
Yes well she's obviously frustrated and frankly I understand
that. There've been a few of us pointing these things out to you over
the years and as one of them I can testify to your stubbornness.
You know I dislike intensely the fact that every post has to contain the
words "Billy Boy" and must trumpet the message "Billy Boy is a man, I am
a woman". Most unseemly and certainly not a bit ladylike, is it?
Where's the humility? Where's the love? And really who are you trying
to convince anyway?

I generally don't bring it up anymore, but since you
did: when will your faith compell you to forgive and stop beating
will0 ? Isn't it the "Christian" thing to do to simply ignore such
people? And please no drama about stalking, we know after all this time
will0 is not a threat to anyone smart enough to keep their real name
off usenet. Speaking of whiich, when will your desire for privacy
overcome your exhibitionism? Yes, exhibitionism is the right word. You
are the only transsexual here besides will0 who posts under your legal
name -- doesn't that tell you something?

Blessings,
mtsg
Jennifer Usher
2007-03-07 02:58:32 UTC
Post by mable the storm goat
I consider that a misuse of faith and not a bit practical myself.
How so?
Post by mable the storm goat
Hey, when does william get his forgiveness and second chance then?
:)
Interesting question. As long as he tries to play the bully, it isn't
going to happen.
Post by mable the storm goat
I do not; the conversations happened here.
I *never* make arrangements to meet people from this group, it is only
by chance (so to speak) I know you.
I have met a few from here. You, as you say, by chance, and that
before you were here as I recall. Another I met when she was visiting
town. Another, I knew long before I ever posted here. And of course,
there is the person I helped, and who has apparently chosen to turn on
me. Of course, I could be wrong about who it is, but I doubt it.
Post by mable the storm goat
Yes well she's obviously frustrated and frankly I understand
that. There've been a few of us pointing these things out to you over
the years and as one of them I can testify to your stubbornness.
You know I dislike intensely the fact that every post has to contain the
words "Billy Boy" and must trumpet the message "Billy Boy is a man, I am
a woman". Most unseemly and certainly not a bit ladylike, is it?
Where's the humility? Where's the love? And really who are you trying
to convince anyway?
ROTFL! Well, I think you have hit the nail on the head. She tried to
get me to ignore Arune, and I declined. If it bothers you, justs skip
those messages. They are not for your benefit anyway. Unseemly?
Perhaps. Ladylike? Oh, give me a break. I live concerns over what
is, and is not, "ladylike" to those who are trying to impersonate
women. Arune is a bully, and there is a proper way to deal with a
bully. And, quite frankly, if it were about convincing anyone, I
could have quit a long time ago. I doubt anyone here remotely thinks
Billy Boy is anything other than a very sad little man.
Post by mable the storm goat
I generally don't bring it up anymore, but since you
did: when will your faith compell you to forgive and stop beating
will0 ? Isn't it the "Christian" thing to do to simply ignore such
people? And please no drama about stalking, we know after all this time
will0 is not a threat to anyone smart enough to keep their real name
off usenet. Speaking of whiich, when will your desire for privacy
overcome your exhibitionism? Yes, exhibitionism is the right word. You
are the only transsexual here besides will0 who posts under your legal
name -- doesn't that tell you something?
You know, I used to be very private. Yes, I use my real name. It is
way too easy to find out for me to bother hiding it. Even if someone
like our current troll didn't use it, anyone could probably track it
down. I was outed by someone, I don't know who for sure, back about
nine years ago. No, it has NOTHING to do with exhibitionism. It is
just a matter of not giving anyone the idea that they would be
accomplishing anything by finding it out. Yeah, I could use a
pseudonym, but too many people know, so why bother?

And one does not forgive ongoing offenses. When someone stops, and
actually shows some remorse, however small, then one can consider
forgiveness. If I stopped, Arune would think it was becase his
bullying works. It would just lead him to go after others.

Jennifer Usher
Willow Arune
2007-03-07 04:00:25 UTC
And one does not forgive ongoing offenses. When someone stops, and
actually shows some remorse, however small, then one can consider
forgiveness. If I stopped, Arune would think it was becase his
bullying works. It would just lead him to go after others.

Gee! That is a very strange interpretation of christianity. Just like
President Bush - you and he have a lot in common.

W.
Jennifer Usher
Jennifer Usher
2007-03-07 04:21:23 UTC
Post by Jennifer Usher
And one does not forgive ongoing offenses. When someone stops, and
actually shows some remorse, however small, then one can consider
forgiveness. If I stopped, Arune would think it was becase his
bullying works. It would just lead him to go after others.
Gee! That is a very strange interpretation of christianity. Just like
President Bush - you and he have a lot in common.
An admitted Satanist trying to define Christian theology.... How
classically Billy Boy.

__
Jennifer Usher
Willow Arune

Jennifer Usher
LiZ White
2007-03-07 20:51:04 UTC
Post by Willow Arune
Even a Satanist (if I was one, which I am not) would know more about
christianity than you would. How many Baptist and other groups hurled you
off in the past?
W.
thats it boy make that dog jump

here
jenny jenny jenny
roll over and play dead for the nice man

LiZ
Jennifer Usher
2007-03-07 21:29:13 UTC
Post by LiZ White
Post by Willow Arune
Even a Satanist (if I was one, which I am not) would know more about
christianity than you would. How many Baptist and other groups hurled you
off in the past?
W.
thats it boy make that dog jump
here
jenny jenny jenny
roll over and play dead for the nice man
You know, you are not nearly as clever as you think you are. Did you really
think I would fall for that lame trick?

Goodbye! <PLONK!>
Jennifer Usher
Jennifer Usher
2007-03-07 21:34:46 UTC
Post by Willow Arune
Even a Satanist (if I was one, which I am not) would know more about
christianity than you would. How many Baptist and other groups hurled you
off in the past?
Well. that Billy Boy is a Satanist is well established, by his own
admission. I mean really, a follower of Crowley? A kook's kook, that's
Billy Boy for you. And quite frankly, I have seen Billy Boy's knowledge of
Christianity. Oh, I grant, he "knows" a lot, but what he "knows" is
inaccurate. Just like his knowledge of science, politics, and
transsexualism. The only thing he is an expert at is being wrong.
Jennifer Usher
LiZ White
2007-03-07 21:46:23 UTC
Post by Jennifer Usher
Post by Willow Arune
Even a Satanist (if I was one, which I am not) would know more about
christianity than you would. How many Baptist and other groups hurled you
off in the past?
Well. that Billy Boy is a Satanist is well established, by his own
admission. I mean really, a follower of Crowley? A kook's kook, that's
Billy Boy for you. And quite frankly, I have seen Billy Boy's knowledge
of Christianity. Oh, I grant, he "knows" a lot, but what he "knows" is
inaccurate. Just like his knowledge of science, politics, and
transsexualism. The only thing he is an expert at is being wrong.
--
Jennifer Usher
thats it puppy jump for the silly man

here jenny jenny jenny
LiZ
J***@gmail.com
2007-03-08 04:55:54 UTC
Post by LiZ White
Post by Jennifer Usher
Post by Willow Arune
Even a Satanist (if I was one, which I am not) would know more about
christianity than you would. How many Baptist and other groups hurled you
off in the past?
Well. that Billy Boy is a Satanist is well established, by his own
admission. I mean really, a follower of Crowley? A kook's kook, that's
Billy Boy for you. And quite frankly, I have seen Billy Boy's knowledge
of Christianity. Oh, I grant, he "knows" a lot, but what he "knows" is
inaccurate. Just like his knowledge of science, politics, and
transsexualism. The only thing he is an expert at is being wrong.
--
Jennifer Usher
thats it puppy jump for the silly man
here jenny jenny jenny
LiZ
Fifteen thousand isn't enough! Make me jump Master Willow!

___
Jennifer
Jennifer Usher
2007-03-03 15:34:34 UTC
Post by mable the storm goat
And you are doing her no real favor trying to shield her.
She should get real, get help, or get lost. You are enabling her to
maintain her denial.
Nope. I did some checking, and while they may be neighbors, friends, or
even lovers, I don't think it is the same person. I could be wrong, but I
do have a very valid reason to think they are not one and the same. And it
has nothing to do with trying to help anyone. This Liz person, whoever she
is, obviously is one very disturbed, and disturbing, individual. I agree,
whether or not this is Sue Anne, this person really does need help.

And while both Liz and Billy Boy are stupid and nasty, Billy Boy is in a
class by himself. Liz appears to just be a garden variety net kook.
Racist, homophobic bigots are a dime a dozen in these parts.
Jennifer Usher
mable the storm goat
2007-03-03 20:25:13 UTC
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 07:34:34 -0800
Post by Jennifer Usher
Post by mable the storm goat
And you are doing her no real favor trying to shield her.
She should get real, get help, or get lost. You are enabling her to
maintain her denial.
Nope. I did some checking, and while they may be neighbors, friends,
or even lovers, I don't think it is the same person. I could be
wrong, but I do have a very valid reason to think they are not one
and the same. And it has nothing to do with trying to help anyone.
This Liz person, whoever she is, obviously is one very disturbed, and
disturbing, individual. I agree, whether or not this is Sue Anne,
this person really does need help.
And while both Liz and Billy Boy are stupid and nasty, Billy Boy is in
a class by himself. Liz appears to just be a garden variety net
kook. Racist, homophobic bigots are a dime a dozen in these parts.
yess hao silly of meee thay rillee haf no ting in comonn at aLL.

mtsg

tsk!
mable the storm goat
2007-03-03 20:34:54 UTC
ps

No-one can tell when you lie; people believe whatever you say.
:)

mtsg
Willow Arune
2007-03-04 19:38:11 UTC
LiZ White and Sue Anne Robins may or may not be the same person, but they do
express the same hatreds.

Bigoted, narrow minded and typical militia types it seems. They seem to
hate anyone who is not white, and would fit in with the typical militia
types. If not one and the same, Sue Anne obviously brainwashed LiZ. It
seems Sue Anne got worse in Texas as she was not as bigoted before.

W.
mtsg
Jennifer Usher
2007-03-05 03:30:53 UTC
Post by Willow Arune
LiZ White and Sue Anne Robins may or may not be the same person, but they do
express the same hatreds.
Bigoted, narrow minded and typical militia types it seems. They seem to
hate anyone who is not white, and would fit in with the typical militia
types. If not one and the same, Sue Anne obviously brainwashed LiZ. It
seems Sue Anne got worse in Texas as she was not as bigoted before.
Translation: "I couldn't say enough nice things about Sue Anne before she
realized I was a total kook, but not that she has turned on me, I will do
everything I can to trash her."
Jennifer Usher
Jennifer Usher
2007-03-05 03:33:58 UTC
Post by mable the storm goat
yess hao silly of meee thay rillee haf no ting in comonn at aLL.
Well, if we base their identity on an inability to spell, then they are both
Billy Boy. <g>
Jennifer Usher
mable the storm goat
2007-03-06 08:08:42 UTC
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:33:58 -0800
Post by Jennifer Usher
Post by mable the storm goat
yess hao silly of meee thay rillee haf no ting in comonn at aLL.
Well, if we base their identity on an inability to spell, then they
are both Billy Boy. <g>
You're not seeing the patterns. It isn't just bad typing/spelling/usage,
it's a *pattern* of it. And again, it is pretty obvious. I mean, this is
just one tiny step from being as absurd as the "Laura's Neighbor"
series of posts.

mtsg
Jennifer Usher
2007-03-07 03:00:29 UTC
Post by mable the storm goat
You're not seeing the patterns. It isn't just bad typing/spelling/usage,
it's a *pattern* of it. And again, it is pretty obvious. I mean, this is
just one tiny step from being as absurd as the "Laura's Neighbor"
series of posts.
Probably not. IF this is Sue Anne, then she really needs serious
help. Even if it is not, Liz still needs something. I'm not sure
what, but something.

Jennifer Usher
b***@gmail.com
2015-05-24 00:45:10 UTC
Sue Ann Robins is now spamming a HAM radio message board by the name of qrz.com.
Her call letters are AF6LJ.
She denies she is TS and says the community is nuts. She claims she has a birth defect not TS.
She thinks Alex Jones is God. She thinks the government is behind every lightpole listening to her.
She can't spell on the HAM board either, so I'm sure this is the same person.

Anyone know her birth name? There are many people who would LOVE to drop that on her after one of her hateful rants. She is really a horrible human being.