Jennifer/Tommy Usher a hacker???
2004-07-05 00:08:17 UTC
LOL ... from hacker to TV fiction writer to homeless TS to nursing assistant to........

From: Jennifer Usher (***@bellsouth.net)
Subject: Re: Usher
Newsgroups: soc.support.transgendered
Date: 1999/11/21

Elaine <***@uswest.net> wrote in message news:5Y%Z3.5793$***@news.uswest.net...

Let's see....
That's one's mine.
No longer remotely valid. A local ISP I dropped.
Same as the first one. I don't know why the bhm is in there.
A local email provider that used to be an ISP. I used them before I went to
WWISP.
The first local ISP. To many busy signals.
I guess that was a gateway between Fidonet, and the Internet. Otherwise, I
have no idea if that is mine or not.
That might have been a BBS I used as a back up to access Usenet in the early
days.
None of these are remotely familiar
Ah the Matrix. Birmingham's major BBS, back in the good old days. They
became bham.net.
Those I don't recall either.
My old AOL account. Long defunct.
Likewise, a long defunct Compu$erve account. <g>
I don't think I ever really used that one much.
My current email address.
I don't know these at all.
Again, same as above, but the "bhm" is not normally needed.
And that one is not mine.

I am surprised she didn't mention ***@deja.com which someone used
when I was outted.

--
Jennifer Usher

http://groups.google.com/groups?safe=images&ie=UTF-8&as_umsgid=%3CPY2_3.22533%***@news2.mia%3E%231/1&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=4&as_maxm=7&as_maxy=2004&as_scoring=d&lr=&hl=en
"E"
2004-07-05 00:16:04 UTC
Newsgroups: soc.support.transgendered
Date: 1999/11/21
You know.......all this 'stuff' is meaningless, I apologized publically to
Jenn long ago. just what is it you hope to accomplish here, troll?
Jennifer Usher
2004-07-05 00:45:28 UTC
Post by "E"
You know.......all this 'stuff' is meaningless, I apologized publically to
Jenn long ago. just what is it you hope to accomplish here, troll?
Don't sweat it. It is just a childish fool showing how foolishly childish
he really is.
Jennifer Usher
Willow Arune
2004-07-05 01:11:20 UTC

Gee. E. I think it is fully appropriate. Of course, you had your epiphany
on the way to Damascus, but your words are still there, as are those of
Dallas Denny and others who have crossed her path.

I can only hope that what she receives is what she so richly deserves - the
list starts with contempt.

W.

.

---
Jennifer Usher
2004-07-05 01:22:11 UTC
Post by Willow Arune
Gee. E. I think it is fully appropriate. Of course, you had your epiphany
on the way to Damascus, but your words are still there, as are those of
Dallas Denny and others who have crossed her path.
I can only hope that what she receives is what she so richly deserves - the
list starts with contempt.
Again, isn't it interesting that the transsexuals here, who once questioned
my validity, realized they were wrong, and accepted me...and yet they
continue to reject you? You and Dallas are pretty much two of a kind. BTW,
did you know that, last I heard, Denny had not had a name change. If I
remember correctly, the full name is "Dallas David Denny," or something like
that. In truth, when I have made remarks about "activists doing harm,"
Denny was one of the main ones I had in mind.
--
Jennifer Usher
Jennifer Usher
n***@noplace.not
2004-07-05 04:24:44 UTC
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 01:22:11 GMT, "Jennifer Usher"
Post by Jennifer Usher
Again, isn't it interesting that the transsexuals here, who once questioned
my validity, realized they were wrong, and accepted me...and yet they
continue to reject you?
Nobody here is rejecting Willow... except you.

-----
Laura
Jennifer Usher
2004-07-05 05:03:58 UTC
Post by n***@noplace.not
Nobody here is rejecting Willow... except you.
Sure Lyle, just like they all accept you....sure....just hold onto those
delusions.
Jennifer Usher
Barbara Hudson
2004-07-05 03:11:24 UTC
Post by "E"
Willow:
Why the X-No-Archive on this post?

It's not honoured by most systems any more, and it was never part of any W3C
standard (hence the 'X' - extension, not a standard).
Barbara Hudson
n***@noplace.not
2004-07-05 04:42:14 UTC
On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 23:11:24 -0400, Barbara Hudson
Post by Barbara Hudson
Why the X-No-Archive on this post?
It's not honoured by most systems any more, and it was never part of any W3C
standard (hence the 'X' - extension, not a standard).
Like it's any of your goddamned business.

Only a hard core control freak would get upset about not being able to throw
their victim's words back in their faces.

Oh wait... I bet that wasn't even your own idea was it? Was it Lask or
Usher who made your mouth move this time???

-----
Laura
Jennifer Usher
2004-07-05 05:11:09 UTC
Post by n***@noplace.not
Oh wait... I bet that wasn't even your own idea was it? Was it Lask or
Usher who made your mouth move this time???
Darn Lyle, you got us. Barbara is really me. You see, I am a master
hacker, and I perfectly fake all sorts of posts. In truth, you and I are
actually the only two people posting here. Nobody else bothers. Everyone
here except you is really me, and I am, of course really....well, I will
leave you hanging on that one. Nah, that wouldn't be fair. In truth, I am
really Harry Benjamin. At my death, my brain was transferred to a giant
supercomputer, which allows me to carry on the world-wide transsexual
conspiracy. When I am done, all the transgendered people in the world will
be made cisgendered through SRS...all except you, so you will be the sole
victim transphobia! Bwahahahahahaha! Victory is MINE!!!!
Jennifer Usher
Willow Arune
2004-07-05 05:27:07 UTC
At times, it is hard to know who is on each end of the leash...

W.
Scary Barry
2004-07-05 10:06:48 UTC
Post by Jennifer Usher
Barbara is really me. You see, I am a master
hacker, and I perfectly fake all sorts of posts.
Doesn't surprise me.
Post by Jennifer Usher
In truth, I am
really Harry Benjamin.
Your not fooling anybody
typical nutjob.
n***@noplace.not
2004-07-05 00:09:49 UTC
Post by Q
LOL ... from hacker to TV fiction writer to homeless TS to nursing assistant to........
You missed "common law wife' ... she was living with this disabled guy for
nearly a year ... As the story goes, this lasted until he finally saw her
in the shower...

-----
Laura
Scary Barry
Laura
i***@gmail.com
2014-02-01 16:58:46 UTC
Minimal order 5pcs from now of a 1 bin only (not allowed 2 dumps from 1 bin, 1 from another and 2 from 3rd).

Payment methods
BitCoin / 10% fee (we are using btc-e weighted average rate to convert USD in BTC) / no minimum
WesternUnion, MoneyGram / 10% fee / 540$ minimum per transaction
WebMoney no mimimum
PerfectMoney is not accepted

Prices
USA: 20$/30$/35$; AmEx 40$; Disco 30$
EU, ASIA 201: 65$/80$/95$; AmEx 80$; Others 80$
EU, ASIA 101: 85$/110$/120$; AmEx 80$; Others 80$
Popular bins are always more expensive then usual ones.

Replace policy
No replace codes: APPROVAL 00; DECLINE 51; CALL 01
Declined CITIBANK dumps NO REPLACE
Dumps from update NO REPLACE
EU, ASIA dumps NO REPLACE
Too many complaints means we will check bins validity and if you lie NO REPLACE

You should know
You pay UPFRONT always NO TESTS NOTHING FREE!
We sell ONLY DUMPS track1+track2 and track2 and NOTHING ELSE
You pay order cost ALWAYS UPFRONT. No delivery until payment is completed
No advices and gurantees about dumps
Service rules can be changed at any moment w/o customers notifications

For conact use email: ***@safe-mail.net
icq: 10296